Give Yourself the Gift of Skip-a-Pay!
Skip the Stress this Season with InspireFCU's Holiday Skip-a-Pay!
Would you like to skip a loan payment payment this holiday season? We've made it possible!
To apply to skip your auto, motorcycle, RV, boat, personal, or share secured loan payment, simply complete the steps listed below.
Be sure to complete the form at least ten (10) days before the due date of your loan. Once we receive your application, we will defer the equivalent of one month's payment for your qualified loan.*
Inspire FCU is here to make sure that you can enjoy (and afford) a festive holiday season!
What are the benefits of Skip-a-Pay?
- Extra cash this holiday season
- Freedom of one less bill payment
- Opportunity to spend more on the things you enjoy
- Enjoy guilt-free gift giving that wont stretch your wallet!
- Peace of mind to focus more on family and less on finances
You can request to skip-a-payment three convenient ways:
- Login to online banking and complete the skip a pay request. Not registered for Online Banking? Register today!
- Once logged in, click on "Forms" in the title bar
- Choose the "Misc Forms" option
- Open "Skip-a-Pay" - complete the form and hit "Submit".
- Print the Skip-a-Pay request form and bring it in one of our branches.
- Print the Skip-a-Pay request form and fax it to 267.545.0142 ATTN: Loan/Skip-a-Pay Servicing
Cure your FOMO and enjoy the BEST gift this season!
InspireFCU's Holiday Skip-a-Pay!
In order to qualify, the loan must be current/in good standing and have been so for at least ninety (90) days. Requests must be received at least ten (10) days before the due date of the loan. Offer valid on auto, motorcycle, RV, boat, personal and share secured loans only. Your first three (3) monthly payments must have been made on the loan for the offer to apply. Members may only use the Skip-a-Payment offer to skip a maximum of two (2) payments per calendar year, with a lifetime maximum of no more than the number of years the loan is booked. For example, if the loan term is five years (60 months), the maximum is five (5) skipped payments over the term of the loan. If less than all parties to the original loan agreement sign the document request, the signature by the signing party or parties and acceptance of the skip-a-pay program benefits constitutes agreement by the signing party and all other original contracting parties to the terms and conditions of this program. When a payment is skipped, the terms and length of the loan will be extended from the original payment schedule by one month. Interest will continue to accrue during the month skipped. The Promissory Note will be extended and the subsequent payoff and interest charges will be affected. Also, please be advised that GAP, unemployment, mechanical and Life & Disability Insurance will not cover any skipped payments. Payments made through Payroll Deduction will be deposited into your primary savings account for the month you are skipping your payment. $40 processing fee applies per Skip-a-Payment request whether the request is approved or denied. The $40 processing fee will be collected as an advance onto the loan balance. This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.