You didn't sign up for college to spend four years worrying about making ends meet. Focus on what's important right now, and apply for financing to fund your education.
Our private student loans help bridge the gaps between federal funding and scholarships. So you don't have to work three jobs just to stay afloat. We make it easy to pay your loans back. Study now, work and pay later.
- Private loans to supplement federal funding
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or up to the cost of attendance per year
- $120k max for undergraduates
- $160k max for graduate students
- Funds may be used toward qualified education expenses
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment towards the loan while in school
- Easy application process
- Quick approvals upon completed applications
- Co-Signer released after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Competitive Interest Rates and with good grades, get even lower rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once you repay 10% of the loan
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
- Cosigner Release available for creditworthy borrowers after 24 consecutive, on-time principal and interest payments
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join Inspire Federal Credit Union during the online application process
- Borrower and cosigner must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Creditworthy borrowers can apply without a cosigner
Applying with a cosigner is highly recommended to qualify for lower rates!