Guest Speaker Presentations
Do you need help with an event, a seminar or a special program? Inspire Federal Credit Union knows the importance of financial education and can help with any type of presentation you might need. We have guest speakers available who can speak on a wide array of financial education topics. This service is FREE, can be held for a variety of age ranges and can be set up to accommodate whatever situation you may have.
Below are examples of a few of the topics we offer:
- What is Money? – The basics of money, coins, bills, etc.
- Making Money – How to look for a job and what to do with your earnings
- Credit Union Basics – History, Difference between banks and credit unions
- Budgeting and Spending Plan – How to create a budget
- Your Credit Score and Report – How to read and maintain it
- College – Learn to save and prepare for school
- ID Theft – How to protect yourself
- Credit and Borrowing – How to establish and maintain good credit
- Mortgages – How to buy a house
If you would like to request a guest speaker, please contact Brian Phillips via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and subject the email "Financial Education Guest Speaker".
*Electronic mail is not secure, and confidential or personal information should not be communicated in this manner. Never send personal information such as account # or social security # via email.